口語233期丨美女給男友4個月"試用期",通過“績效考核”可“轉正”

日期:2023-03-14 11:26:25 作者:fuli 瀏覽: 查看評論 加入收藏


1. 談戀愛 date someone

date指的就是“和某人戀愛”,還可以說 go out with someone,即“和某人約會”,或者 be in a relationship,relationship指的就是“戀愛關系”,以及 be together,“在一起”。

We've been in a relationship for three months now.

我們已經談了三個月的戀愛了。

He's dating someone new.

他有新對象了。

I thought she would never go out with me - but she said yes!

我以為她永遠不會和我約會,沒想到她竟然同意了!

I can't believe they are together now.

我不敢相信他們竟然在一起了。

2. 試用期 probation period

也可以說 probationary period。通過試用期之后“轉正”可以表達為 to be promoted to a regular employee或 to become a regular employee after probation,regular employee指的就是“正式員工”。

The company has a three-month probationary period for all new hires.

公司對所有新員工都設有三個月的試用期。

The employee was terminated during the probationary period due to poor performance.

由于表現不佳,那個員工在試用期被解雇了。

She passed the probationary period with flying colors and was offered a regular position.

她在試用期表現出色,后來轉正了。

He was recently promoted to a regular position after completing his probationary period.

最近他通過試用期轉正了。

3. 績效 performance

績效就是工作表現,所以英文是performance,“績效改進計劃”就是 performance improvement plan,“績效評估”可以用 performance review,“績效獎金”則是 performance bonuses。

Your performance review is coming up next month.

你的績效評估將于下個月進行。

Your performance has not met our expectations.

你的績效沒有達到我們的期望。

In addition to performance bonuses, we offer other benefits to motivate our employees.

除了績效獎金之外,我們還提供其他福利來激勵員工。

Our year-end bonus plan is performance-linked, with top-performing employees receiving higher bonuses.

我們的年終獎金計劃是和績效掛鉤的,表現優秀的員工可以獲得更高的獎金。

4. 復盤 review

“復盤”就是對之前的事情做一個分析和梳理,可以用 review,analyze或 evaluate等詞語來表達。“每周例會”英文是 weekly meeting,如果是遠程會議,可以說 weekly conference call。

We need to review the reasons for our failure and find solutions.

我們需要復盤這次失敗的原因并找出解決方案。

They analyzed their performance over the past year in detail.

他們對過去一年的業績進行了詳細的分析。

Our team holds a weekly meeting every Monday to review progress and discuss upcoming tasks.

我們團隊每周一例會,復盤進展并討論即將進行的任務。

We have a weekly conference call every Wednesday

我們每周三都有一個電話會議。

細看熱點

A woman shared earlier this week on TikTok that she “put (her) boyfriend on probation” early in their relationship when they were experiencing “a lot of issues.” “As a last straw, we decided to do a performance improvement plan.”

一名女子本周早些時候在TikTok上分享說,在他們戀愛初期,當他們經歷了“很多問題”時,她“給男朋友一段試用期”。“最后唯一的辦法,我們決定制定一個業績改善計劃。”

This was a huge success - and the woman said that the pair now use a Kanban board - a project management tool - to help keep track ofwhat needs to get done at home.

這是一個巨大的成功,這名女子說,他們現在使用看板——一種項目管理工具——來幫助記錄需要在家完成的事情。

?

?

?

點個 在看你最好看

責任編輯:

留言與評論(共有 0 條評論)
   
驗證碼: